WWP for Free
Tips and Tricks
Here are some Tips and Tricks you
can use to become better at Worms:
- You can use the laser sight to
try to hit long distance shots, but using the rope to aim, you
can get an even closer.
- If you use invisibility with
teleport, you can sneak up on an enemy without them noticing.
- If you name all of your worms
the same, your opponents won't know which one of your worms is
- When using sheep, remember
that they can also collect weapon crates if they come across
- You can take the baseball bat
and hit land mines to move them closer to your enemy.
- When using dynamite, try to
put it somewhere where there are more than one work no make
the damage more amusing.
- Watch the sequence of worms
playing, so that you know which worm is going next.
- It is always a good idea to
dig one or two worms deep into the ground...they can't be hit,
and can use air attacks to still be effective.
- Try to remember what weapon
your enemy has used. This will allow you to know whether
or not you can try certain moves.
- If you use Low Gravity and the
Baseball bat, the impact will be a lot greater, because the
worm will fly longer and higher.
- The Homing Missile can be used
as a torpedo. Shoot it low into the water and it still
can hit targets that are positioned very low and can only be
reached through the water.
- Make sure that you know
everything about the scheme that you are playing with.
This allows you to know what you can and cannot do.
- Remember that you can use
weapons while suspended from a rope or going down with a
parachute...you only have a few seconds after that to get
somewhere safe though.
- When the enemy is close to the
edge, put a mine on the opposite side to blow him right off
the edge into the water.
This site is best viewed
with IE 4 or higher
Resolution of 1024 x 768
©2001 Worms World Party
Online. All Rights Reserved